Integrated Case Management
Integrated Case Management Manual: A Manual for Case Managers by Case Managers
Editors: Kathleen Fraser MSN, MHA, RN-BC, CCM, CRRN
Rebecca Perez RN, BSN, CCM
Corine Latour PhD, RN
CMSA’s Integrated Case Management delves into the role of the case manager and unpacks how case managers assess and treat complex patients. These are patients who may be challenged with medical and behavioral conditions, access to care services, as well as chronic illnesses and disabilities, and require multidisciplinary care to regain health and function. With a wealth of information on regulatory requirements, new models of care, integration of services, digital and telemedicine, and new performance measures that are clearly defined for nurses in nursing terminology, chapters outline the steps needed to begin, implement, and use the interventions of the Integrated Case Management approach.
- Aligns with the newly revised 2017 Model Care Act, the CMSA Standards of Practice 2016, and the CMSA Core Curriculum for Case Management, Third Edition.
- Helps readers enhance their ability to work with complex patients and learn how to apply new evidence-based assessments, as it fosters safe and high quality care.
- Teaches case managers to evaluate patients for medical and mental health barriers in order to coordinate appropriate integrated interventions and treatment planning.
- Tool integrates biological, psychological, social and health system assessment.
- Supports the adult, elderly and pediatric complex patient population.
$75 with a 20% discount for all CMSA membersPurchase your copy today!
Integrated Case Management Training Program
CMSA’s ICM program provides multiple strategies to engage clients, stratify risk, and develop care plans to mimtigate risk and help clients achieve improved health and well-being. Our training includes review of “CMSA’s Integrated Case Management Manual: For Case Managers by Case Managers,” online learning sessions, self-study activities to prepare for Face to Face Training, and 16-hours of interactive practical application in a classroom setting.
- ICM manual study
- Post manual exam
- Online training sessions
- Face to face training
- Nursing, Social Work and CCM CEU’s: 30 hours at completion of the program
- Certificate of completion in Integrated Case Management when all program elements are met
For groups of 10 or more please send your information and request by selecting the “Get Started Today” button below.
Get Started Today!
Individual cost: $1200
Individual CMSA member cost: $960
Register for CMSA’s 2018 conference and receive a free membership. Attendance at conference will automatically provide the discounted member price for the ICM program.
*We recommend registration for the ICM program by May 15, 2018 to be best prepared for Face to Face Training in Chicago this June.*